South Coast Recycling & Scrap Metal pays you cash for scrap metal for a variety of different products.
We update our prices on the HOME page of our website regularly to ensure you receive the best possible instant cash return for your unwanted scrap metal products. You can also CLICK HERE to sign up to join our mailing list to be the first to know, via email, when we update our prices.
The range of scrap metal we accept and pay cash for includes aluminium, copper, brass, vehicle batteries, radiators, old cars, steel, stainless steel, PVC covered copper wire, electric motors and lead.
Sorry, but we do not offer collections for your scrap metal.
Why recycle scrap metal?
Recycling scrap metal products has several benefits, including:
- Conservation of natural resources: Recycling metal conserves natural resources such as iron ore, bauxite, and other minerals.
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions: The production of metals through recycling releases fewer greenhouse gases compared to the production of new metals.
- Energy savings: Recycling metal requires less energy compared to producing new metal from raw materials.
- Creating jobs: Recycling creates jobs in the collection, sorting, and processing of scrap metal.
- Supporting the economy: Recycling metal provides a valuable source of raw materials for the production of new products, which can support the economy.
- Reducing pressure on landfill: Recycling scrap metal keeps large pieces of unwanted metal out of our landfill, therefore extending the life of our garbage dumps and saving each of us money, as well as saving the environment.
Therefore, recycling scrap metal products is a responsible and sustainable way to manage waste and preserve resources for future generations.
Want to know more about what we pay cash for across the Fleurieu? CLICK HERE for more details.